Monday, December 24, 2007

It utterly amazes me as to why and how people spend their time thinking bad stuff about other people. In fact I am not sure whether such behavior deserves pity or disgust or utter surprise! Time is so precious and if it is spent plotting someone else’s downfall and thinking about ways to ensure that same someone else’s failure, what better way of wasting, in fact, losing time out of your own life! I wonder if such people really believe that they can spoil another’s future. I am a firm believer in the triumph of good over evil, naïve I know, but nevertheless true. It’s so much more preferable than being cynical and never finding any beauty anywhere. Ah…am not sure if I wish to venture into any philosophical meanderings so am signing off! Adios!

1 comment:

Pensativo said...

you are right..but the world is not flat..there are people of every kind..and they have so much time to waste..