To just stop and see...
Ditch the fuel-guzzling bike. Riding the cycle (my very own, pink, dust coated and with brakes that fail just when i am speeding around the corner!) makes everything around me move just that lil bit slower and leaves me enough time to notice...
- the intoxicating smell of freshly cut grass.
- huge butterflies chasing smaller ones, just like that.
- untidy flower borders, bursting with flowers that have flourished simply coz they have not been pampered.
- fireflies playing hide and seek with you.
- horrendous bumps in the road.
- school kids dancing along after school hours.
- girls with well-oiled hair and gajras.
- the old wrinkled men who cut the grass and smile at me as i cycle past staring at em.
- the entire gang of ladies who clean the campus and hostels and everything else in between.
- guys chatting up girls and vice versa.
- others pretending to ignore a significant someone.
- lost souls, young souls, old ones too.
- crowded crow hot-spots (rather white-spots).
- delicious sambar smells, whiffs of the tandoor and the aroma of coffee at the eateries.
Bless this campus for its green cover, huge roads and cycle-only paths :)